Versace Dreamer for Men EDT Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Dreamer by Versace comes in a clear 100ml bottle and in my opinion comes in one of the most gorgeous fragrance bottles, with a picture of the face of the versace logo engraved on the bottle with a golden and octagon shaped top where the press to spray the fragrance out
  • In my opinion this is by far the best men's Versace fragrance, but I suppose that is a matter of personal taste and others may beg to differ

• by Andrew

Dreamer by Versace comes in a clear 100ml bottle and in my opinion comes in one of the most gorgeous fragrance bottles, with a picture of the face of the versace logo engraved on the bottle with a golden and octagon shaped top where the press to spray the fragrance out. For 100ml the fragrance only cost me $25.

In my opinion this is a great summer time scent, or day-time scent. I personally use this strictly during the summer days.

It isn’t a watery or marine-like scent like other scents which some people may prefer during summer, but more of a sweet woody type of fragrance, a little bit like a summer or day-time version of a scent which you’d wear for a dinner date.

The scent itself feels like a very strong, musky masculine type of floral, which is quite unique. Even though it is a masculine floral, some women could wear this scent if they wanted something floral yet ...

• very different to their female scents. Because of this, I get alot of compliments from women when i wear this scent, but on the flipside, some guys tell me I smell a little bit like flowers, so some guys will not like wearing this.

Versace Dreamer has average longevity. The opening smell will last approximately 40 minutes before it starts to evolve to reveal a sweeter smell and less of a floral smell. The fragrance will last around 5 hours on

the skin before I can’t detect it anymore. It lasts a little bit longer on my shirt than on my skin.

In my opinion this is by far the best men’s Versace fragrance, but I suppose that is a matter of personal taste and others may beg to differ. It is perfect for the summer time and for men who aren’t afraid of slightly feminine scents. It isn’t the longest lasting fragrance on the market but it is sweet while it lasts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021005990828/k2311a0225/2.25.10