Gucci Envy For Men EDT Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Gucci Envy for Men is a Gucci perfume which has been around for more than 10 years, I know because I have had it for around that long and have repurchased it a few times now
  • It is very pleasant to wear and in my opinion this scent would go excellently with a formal attire, ie
  • If your prefer the opening smell of this fragrance I would spray some on your shirt also because in my experience fragrances evolve slower on fabric compared to on skin
  • I recommend this scent to people who wear suits to wear each day or those who just love to wear suits casually for nights out

• by Andrew

Gucci Envy for Men is a Gucci perfume which has been around for more than 10 years, I know because I have had it for around that long and have repurchased it a few times now.

This scent comes in a clear square shape bottle with a large black lid which makes covers most of the bottle. The liquid is green, which caught me by surprise when I first saw it 10 years ago, as I had never seen a green colored fragrance.

When I first spray it, my first

reaction is that it smells like sweet yet musky wood. It isn’t overly sweet nor overly musky, at least to my nose, but it does have very good lasting power, as remnants of the scent can be detected 10+ hours after application. It is very pleasant to wear and in my opinion this scent would go excellently with a formal attire, ie. a suit and suit trousers and tie. Gucci Envy for Men does have a very classy and formal feel to it.

Because the scent is strong, overapplication can ...

• result in smelling very overpowering so be careful. All scents smell slightly different as the hours tick by, however I feel that the original smell of Gucci Envy that you detect when you first spray it does hang in the air for a long time before it starts to smell a little differently, when the scent change, it starts to smell sweeter, but it takes a few hours for this to happen. If your prefer the opening smell of this fragrance I would spray some on your shirt also
        because in my experience fragrances evolve slower on fabric compared to on skin.

This is still my ‘go-to’ fragrance for formal occasions and sometimes on dates. I have had numerous compliments from women and men alike in regards to this scent. When I wear this I feel like somebody who has alot of money and like someone who can afford to wear a different expensive suit each day. I recommend this scent to people who wear suits to wear each day or those who just love to wear suits casually for nights out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021005980828/k2311a0225/2.25.10