D&G By Man EDT Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I got this in the 100ml bottle, which costed AU$200 since i bought it while I was in Australia a few months ago
  • It can be very easily overapplied in my opinion because it is that strong
  • To be honest, there is also a very slight feminine hint to this scent and so I think that some very loud and extroverted women could get away with wearing this scent
  • It is great for the bold confident man and I highly recommend this for night time events and occasions

• by Andrew

D&G By Man is a men’s fragrance classed as a “woody oriental” scent. I got this in the 100ml bottle, which costed AU$200 since i bought it while I was in Australia a few months ago.

The box is a tall with zebra skin pattern, there is little much else on the box. On opening of the box, the bottle has the same white zebra skin pattern, which makes the fragrance look quite animalistic. The immediate drawback is that because you can’t see through the bottle, you actually can’t see how much of the liquid is left in the bottle and you will have

the judge the amount inside by mentally weighing it while holding the bottle.

On spraying, this is quite a sexy scent. It is very strong and dark. It can be very easily overapplied in my opinion because it is that strong. In my opinion it is ideal for men going on a date who want to smell great, for going out at night to nightclubs and just days where you want to stand out from the crowd (the crowd being the countless guys who still wear Acqua Di Gio). I always get compliments while wearing this and women always comment on how great they think ...

• it smells. To be honest, there is also a very slight feminine hint to this scent and so I think that some very loud and extroverted women could get away with wearing this scent. This scent is very unique, and I can’t name any fragrance which is similar, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the ingredients of D&G By Man were totally unique to this fragrance only, which could be a reason why this scent is so expensive. I can tell that there is a strong musky ‘leatheryness’ to this scent.

This fragrance lasts and lasts and lasts. On the skin of my neck

and shirt, I can still smell hints of the fragrance at the end of the day after applying it before leaving the house for the day ahead. Those who demand a long lasting and strong fragrance will appreciate the super longevity of this one.

This scent is definately in my opinion one for guys who aren’t shy and want to announce to other people in the room that they have entered. It is great for the bold confident man and I highly recommend this for night time events and occasions. Apparently it is discontinued, so if you manage to find one and buy it, do not waste it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021005970828/k2311a0225/2.25.10