Melatonin -T
  • Well, I thought that I need a prescription on it and ask the pharmacy assistant at the drug store

• by lei

I have a sleep disturbance for a months now and I can’t really sleep at the right time, I end up sleeping around two or three in the morning and I have to wake up early in the morning around 8 to go to work. A lot of things that really makes me awake at night like stress in my work and house hold chores.

Some times I fall asleep but I am not contented on it and its like my mind has never

rest the whole night.

I saw this advertisement from a television about sleeping aid, its not sleeping pills but helps to enhance sleep and even boost energy the next morning.

Well, I thought that I need a prescription on it and ask the pharmacy assistant at the drug store.

But she said I can buy Melatonin-T over the counter.

This Melatonin-T is a natural hormone that helps to regulate enough sleep, and makes it easier to increased rest during the night.

It is not ...

• sleeping pills that really controls your sleep.

It just a supplement that will help your hormone and your body that will triggers you to sleep.

And what’s MELATONIN-T that helps a woman like me, it fights aging and boost immune system.

I observed that I have this good sleep and wake up fresh and well-sleep in the morning, which a good help for me that I really need it because I am 29 years old.

Its affordable and I was able to purchase a

capsule that is good for one week, I see to it to take 30 minutes before I go to sleep as the pharmacy’s advice me to do so.

Over 3 weeks my sleep was able to improve and I wake up without a stress in my face, I have an energy everyday that is unusual since I am taking Melatonin-T.

Try it, a very helpful hormone supplement that has no side effect and regulates enough sleep.

Artemio A. Alon Jr. says :

To the Author, My 21 years old daughter is suffering from Cerebellar Atrophy . She will take TETRABENAZINE 25 mg this coming October 2011 that will still come from India. This medicine is duly prescribed by her Neurologist Doctor here at the Asian Hospital in the Philippines. Kindly advise if this Melatonin-T is suited for her. Thank you God bless Artemio A. Alon, Jr.

jennifer Davis says :

Hi, the only person that can accurately say whether or not your daughter should be taking melatonin is her doctor. Given that she has such a serious medical condition the only person that you should ask would be her neurologist. If her doctor says that it is ok, than your daughter should be just fine.

lei replies :

Hi there artemio, sorry for late response. I don’t have the position to tell you if this will help your daughter. Only doctors can prescribe such medicine for the condition of your daughter. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425021005910828/k2311a0225/2.25.10