Gaspari Myofusion Protein Powder - Dbl Choc Flavor
  • My previous experiences with other have been both good and bad, however I found that Gaspari Myofusion mixed very easily with the milk after only 15 seconds of moderate shaking
  • I enjoyed this as I prefer the thicker consistancy

• by Andrew

I have tried 2 full samples of the Dbl Choc flavor and Vanilla of the Gaspari “Myofusion” Protein supplement.

Mixability: 9

I mixed the full serve of the powder with approx. 1.5 metric cups of low fat (2%) milk in a regular shaker. My previous experiences with other have been both good and bad, however I found that Gaspari Myofusion mixed very easily with the milk after only 15 seconds of moderate shaking. There was no clumpiness in the shake and was as consistant as a well-mixed fruit smoothie. I mixed the other sample in water and found no difference in mixability compared to the sample I

tried in the milk. The 2 samples were 2 different flavours but I doubt there would be any difference in mixability if I had mixed the other flavour in the milk/water.

Consistency: 10

This protein powder gives a thicker consistancy than others i’ve tried possibly because it contains a couple extra grams of fat and complex carbohydrate compared to alot of other proteins on the market. I enjoyed this as I prefer the thicker consistancy. I experience no clumpiness at all. Obviously, the choc which I had mixed in milk had a thicker consistancy than the vanilla in water.

Taste: 9

I mixed the Chocolate flavour in the milk ...

• and the Vanilla in the water. The chocolate in milk was incredible. I have tried many different protein powders in the past and usually buy the chocolate flavour, and I can honestly say the taste of the choc Gaspari Myofusion blows all previous ones i’ve tried out of the water. As expected, the Vanilla did not taste as good because I had mixed it in water instead of milk, however, considering this, the Vanilla also tasted excellent and as good as any vanilla flavours I had tried before.

Profile: 9

This product is very low in fat and carbohydrates. Furthermore the carbs in the powder isn’t sugar,

but is complex carbohydrates, so this product won’t give your any insulin spikes and is ideal for weight training individuals who are also diabetic. The most important thing about the profile is that Gaspari Myofusion contains 25g of protein per serve, coming primarily from Whey but also slower absorbing sources such as egg and milk.

Overall Satisfaction: 9.8/10 I am grateful for the 2 free samples I received because I will definately be buying this protein in the near future. It is an extremely great tasting brand of protein, with an excellent profile and is easy to mix. It is also priced very similar with other brands per serving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425021005900828/k2311a0225/2.25.10