OLAY Total Effects 7-in-1-Ageing Cream  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I decided to buy and started to use this product 2 weeks ago
  • I no longer look tired and I notice a glow on my skin

• by Melissa A. Albano

My roommate recommended me Olay a couple of months ago but back then I was not yet sure whether I am going to buy the product since Olay is quite expensive. I have a very sensitive skin and I have used a lot of moisturizers in the past and it didn’t bring out what these products promised.

Then when I

started to use Kojic soap, my face became so dry and itchy that I had to look for a moisturizer that would combat the drying effect of the Kojic soap that I used.

I decided to buy and started to use this product 2 weeks ago.

I love the mild fragrance.

The cream is non-greasy, easily absorbed by the skin and ...

• doesn’t clog my pores.

You can actually feel the smoothness of your skin after you put it into your face.

Moreover, OLAY Total Effects has SPF 15 and vitamin complex-based cream contains vitamin C and other major ingredients which make it perfect for those people who are always on the go like me since I don’t have to buy other products

for sunscreen or so.

I was really surprised that after merely using this for two weeks, my face is suppler and my pimple marks started to vanish.

Likewise, I use it before putting my make-up on, and don’t have to retouch because my foundation sticks to my face so well.

I no longer look tired and I notice a glow on my skin!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021005880828/k2311a0225/2.25.10