Nature’s measure men’s essential vitamins  » Health  »
2.7
  • I think these vitamins are a joke and the ingredients are very poor quality because they only cost one dollar
  • This was definitely a waste of a dollar and I would tell anybody to not but them, even if you are real broke because who knows what these vitamins really does to one's body
  • The pills are pretty small and I had no problem swallowing them

• by thereviewerat1

The Nature’s measure men’s essential vitamins are cheap vitamins that I picked up from some dollar store. It’s a month’s supply worth and you take one a day for 30 days. I think these vitamins are a joke and the ingredients are very poor quality because they only

cost one dollar! So one has to wonder if ingredients were skimmed or if these vitamins were poorly made which is what I think.

I took these vitamins for a month straight and felt no benefits at all from using them. These vitamins worked like crap and I’d rather spend more money on vitamins for quality reasons because these ones must have made of poor quality because they did not work for me at a lot. This was definitely a waste of a dollar and I would tell anybody to not but them, even if you ...

• Nature's measure men's essential vitamins
      are real broke because who knows what these vitamins really does to one’s body. I use to take one pill a day first thing in the morning. The pills are pretty small and I had no problem swallowing them. I guess the only good thing about these vitamins
      is that they go down easy.

I felt no difference what so ever taking these vitamins. I guess you get what you pay for. Go and buy your vitamins elsewhere because this cheap crap is not worth it and you will not feel any difference in your body at all.

Lavell says :

These supplements works…I have to bottles of each Nature’s Measure…for back up…and…believe me…They are worth far more then a dollar…

Michael Henry says :

I started taking the majority of the Nature`s Measure brand of vitamins and i agree they are useless and poor quality and may have caused me to become ill , I`m a MMA fighter and had no energy loss or sleep problems till i stated taking this brand and now I`m having problems with training . I recommend to anyone thinking of taking these pills to be cheap to reconsider because they wont help you , they might make things worse for you .

John says :

These vitamins are awesome If you are having problems with serotonin levels, then you need to check your food absorbtion. Sounds like you have an abundance of cortisol,which can lead to mood swings and depression, as well as weight gain. The brand has a great reputation, and the high dollar vitamins just make more profit. You are not paying wholesale its retail, the dollar store schematic is based on profit in other areas, and minimal loss in a percentage of inventory “loss leader strategy ” that is an MBA lesson in business, back to you. Try, changing up your workout and focus on squats, deadlifts, combination exercises. Your routine has been memorized by your body, and your body is not responding, “its bored ” change it up. This is common in martial arts of any kind. Learning a technique requires repetition, but training requires change in repetiveness balance “ying yang “

Viraj says :

Lawrence says :

These are great vitamins. Not too strong, just right. I`ve tried all the major manufacturer`s, high dollar vitamins, and these are far superior. Just the right amount of nutrients that keeps me focused and level headed. If I skip a day, I notice. Great vitamins at a great price.

Shannon says :

These vitamins are good. The more expensive ones are a gimmick Most of the more expensive brands are too strong and cause problems. Just because they`re a dollar doesn`t mean they suck.

Jessica says :

I think these pills are great. When I was taking the more expensive vitamins they were way too strong. I would get bad stomach aches and even vomited. It may just be me, I’m very small and I do have a history of a really sensitive stomach. Though on occasion my boyfriend felt sick also and he is twice my size. I think people are knocking off the dollar tree brand because they go into it with that mind set that you get what you pay It’s not always true… just because it’s a bargain doesn’t mean it’s a crappy product.

Jeff says :

Pretty much no question they have active ingredients,i have been taking them for three months,i have tried many high dollar products.plains and simple they work.they have helped joints,weight loss,appitete,soon,caffeine is certainly legit,cause now I’m addicted,lol,the a buck,can’t beat it at all,if taken religiously,you can’t deny results if you train hard,can’t take them and expect magic results.I recommended them to anyone period,i wish they would come out with more products for a buck.they work,its you deny it ,your just in denial cause you don’t put in work.how do you become addicted to caffeine,if nothing in it.WELL WORTH A SINGLE DOLLAR.PERIOD

Fe says :

re : This was definitely a waste of a dollar and I would tell anybody to not but them, even if you are real broke because who knows what these vitamins really does to one’s body
I buy them all the time and for one dollar somethings better than nothing (and yes they work the ginseng isn’t bad the fish oil and etc) just gotta take more

Zulfiqar says :

re : I think these vitamins are a joke and the ingredients are very poor quality because they only cost one dollar
So many Fish Oils in the market, is there any globally renowned fish oil brand?

Galega says :

The market is scattered without any clear leader for fish oil. Still, Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil is market leader in many countries.

Antone says :

I have recently started taking the product Nature`s Measure vitamins and I haven`t really felt any affect as of yet. I know it takes time but what are the for sure`s these will work? I wonder because I want to have a complete lifestyle change and implement the good stuff more than I use to do Please tell me signs or potential upside of using Nature`s Measure vitamins I use a variety so far thank you

tracey says :

check out my comment on the original thread but their vitamins are decent (for “supplements”). to notice effects, sometimes you shouldn’t actually look for them. Because, that can elude to the placebo effect. a good way to tell is by researching the effect of the vitamins you take good and bad. find out if you may be eating or doing anything that counter acts them. then reflect on your thoughts from the past week. For instance,`my joints didn’t feel as sore or recovered quicker than usual,’`did i have more energy and either kept going or didn’t need to decline because i thought i would be tired,’`i handled that situation better than i thought while i was under pressure and didn’t stress as much’

I don’t really know. It kind of sounds like psychobabble now that i’ve typed it out. but, observing the unintentional changes in your life can lead to unintentional habits that, eventually, become the lifestyle change you were aiming for.

there is a chemical reaction to anything you put in your body. find what works for you.

Joanna says :

Hi Antone,

Lol, you sound just like me when I started seriously taking a multivitamin supplement. I thought that I would “see” effects within the first few days. This is particularly true when I started taking the skin, hair, and nail supplements that I am on. However, you must learn patience. It took me about 10-12 weeks before I started to notice any real difference in my outward appearance. However, the results were well worth waiting for.

I don’t know how long you have been taking them, but you may not see any real noticeable results until several weeks into your routine.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

tracey says :

I used to take nature’s made (3x)fish oil and felt great but stopped because of cost. a year later I saw this brand’s fish oil at the dollar tree. I wanted to jump for joy. I would have to take 3 doses a day but, the price per bottle was still a great deal. I only take 2 capsules a day and after a week i began to start feeling the effects again. So, i returned and bought ginko biloba and vitamin e (as a topical). I take them daily at the same time. there is no effect from the ginko b but the vimain e has greatly improved scar appearance on my skin after a week. its been two weeks with 1 dose of ginko b a day which is why i wanted to research it a bit more. either some of the Natures Measure supplements are too cheap or it could be that supplement doesn’t work.
I can start taking it twice a day or pair it with ginseng but I probably just wont buy it again.

Joanna says :

Hi,

I like the dollar tree vitamins too. However, I don’t think that ginko biloba is supposed to have an outward effects, at least not after only two weeks. Ginko biloba is used heavily to help lower cholesterol and blood pressure. I don’t really know what outward effects it would really have, so that could be why you didn’t necessarily see any.

joanna

Jewels says :

I bought these Melentonin 5 mg at the Dollar Tree in my town they work wonderful. I am sleeping better no hang over feeling, no upset stomach and if anyone would get upset stomach it would be me. I have not had any of that. Give them a try if not take them back and exchange it for something else, there’s no loss there. If you have issues ask your Dr. they are great and work well for only 1.00 they cost like $ 8.00 at walmart even for this melentonin. I highly recomend you try it. It’s worth far more than $ 1.00 to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425021005660728/k2311a0225/2.25.10