Littleton Lyne apartments in Ayer MA  » Real estate  »
119-125 Littleton rd Ayer MA 01432
  • The location of the Littleton Lyne Apartments is definitely a prime spot
  • Whenever I had a problem with something they would try to fix it right away

• by thereviewerat1

Littleton Lyne apartments is a cool place to live if you like neighborhoods that are quiet but still being near the city of Boston. Littleton Lyne Apartments is located in Ayer MA and it is in a very quiet community which is good but up the street there is the train that you can take into Boston for about $5 one way. The location of the Littleton Lyne Apartments is definitely a prime spot.

The landlord and people who worked in the office were awesome. Whenever I had a problem with something they would try to fix it right away. The maintenance people were always helpful when something needed to be

fixed as well. The whole apartment complex was pleasant as well with both a mixture of young and elderly people renting apartments and there were rarely any disturbances while I was living there. One of the only things I did not like about living here was that sometimes people would park in their unassigned parking spots, a lot of the times they’d park in my spot and this really was aggravating because than I’d have to park in a really far parking spot, very annoying indeed.

If you want a one bedroom apartment than expect to pay about $700 a month for it and a two bedroom is about two or ...

• three hundred more dollars and this is certainly an awesome deal. I loved living at Littleton Lyne Apartments. The units are clean and when I first moved in the place was spotless. The dishwasher didn’t work too well but the landlord replaced it right away and I wasn’t left hanging for too long. The one bedroom apartment I had was pretty big and the kitchen and living room was all open floor meaning there was no wall separating the two rooms. The bathroom was small but the shower was a decent size.

Another thing I did not like about this place was that when people would cook it would stink up

the whole hallway and some of these smells could actually have made me puke! There were times I had to hold my breath when walking inside the building. They also don’t allow smoking inside the building so the air inside is clean but when somebody is cooking something gross than the smell will be unpleasant.

Littleton Lyne Apartments are worth the price and it is a great place to live. They also have a huge yard where you can just hangout and relax and be lazy. If you have kids than they will love playing outside in the big open space. Littleton Lyne Apartments is a good place to live so check them out.

Violetta says :

$ 700, $ 1,000 seems a very high rental price in comparison to other places in the United States. Is Ayer located near Boston or another major metropolitan area? Is this the average going rate for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in your area? You mentioned an odor when cooking.. Did the kitchen’s stove area not include a hood or exhaust fan?

quick note by anonymous :

Im Paying $ 1,200 for a one-bedroom apartment and the two bedroom apartment is around 1335 so I’m not sure what that 700 for a one-bedroom is but that’s a bunch of bullshit

John says :

Or prices increased since this was written.

Not needed says :

Littleton lyne seems like a good place to live, quiet area street never really busy outside upkeep is nice. But once we moved in the problems started right away, the day we moved in we were told we would get an ac frame in about a week. That didn’t happen a month and a half later we got one. Then we had a major problem our apartment flooded with sewerage bath tub filled, bathroom floor, our bedroom, our kids room. We were put out for a week for cleaning, got a call told we could come back, we came back to our apartment not put together baseboards not nailed in, bedroom doors off the hinges, dirt n nails and junk all over the bedroom floors, holes in the walls. Took another week for them to fix all those remaining problems. Also because of this flooding and the multiple fans and humidifiers they had our electric bill doubled. Trying to get them for reimbursement nightmare. The owner of the property is rude and will not talk to her tenants. Goes away until June. This place is a nightmare and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to move here

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6225021005631228/k2311a0225/2.25.10