Club Xstatic in Springfield MA
1.0
240 Chestnut street Springfield, MA 01103
  • That is a freaking rip off and if I am paying that much to get into a bar than it better be something amazing and it sure was not amazing at all

• by thereviewerat1

Club Xstatic is one of the worst gay clubs in the whole New England area! This place sucks so much and I had a horrible time there. First off the cover chare on a Saturday night was around $15 when I went! That is a freaking rip off and if I am paying that much to get into a bar than it better be something amazing and it sure was not amazing at all!

Club Xstatic has nude male dancers that come out and dance on stage and it is disgusting! This

place is so vulgar that it makes me sick to even think that I even stepped foot in this place. The dancers looked like they were trying way to hard to make money if you know what I mean, it was a gross sight to behold.

Club Xstatic is so small inside and there are no private areas to just sit down and relax without being around a big crowd. I was forced to sit with a whole bunch of people. There is also a lap dance area off to the side ...

• where about 5 customers can sit and get a dance and it’s just gross because it is not private at all and it is really embarrassing.

The prices for drinks at club Xtatsic are way too high! Everything that costs money at this club is jacked up to crazy prices and its annoying because nothing in that place is worth more than what the actually product is worth. The mix drinks that the bartenders make are way to over priced for what they taste like. I had to mixed drinks while

I was there and it tasted like crap.

The hours are normal bar hours. I stayed at Xstatic until closing time which was 2am and I was there at 10pm because the place doesn’t get busy until 11pm-12am, that’s what my friend informed me but either way this place sucks and is out to bleed your wallet dry. The bottom line is that club Xstatic is too small, expensive, and dirty and the entertainment there sucks. There are better gay clubs in the area besides Xtatic so skip this place, your wallet will thank you.

Sam says :

Club Xstatic Has Changed management in the last few years things have changed.

thanks

Sam

RS staff says :

Thank you for the update, Sam.
    Feel free to share what’s new there.

quick note by anonymous :

A GOOD PLACE

I just love this club. I am living in hartford , but will travel every friday night saturday night to xstatic club. Samuel Velazquez, the Manager of this club is very handsome and cute. He will welcome all his customers with a warm hug cute smile. but I didn’t get a chance to receive that from him. may be I am unlucky. but still I love to be in his bar to see him , observe him. the way he manages, the way he talks on the phone, the way he walks around, the way he peeps through the window LOL. all I like . HE IS AWESOME. then about the bar, drinks are cheap. bar tenders and dancers are good. overall good atmosphere. but no dance floor for customers. I like to dance after 2 or 3 drinks, but here I am not seeing any customers dancing. so I am not getting a good ramp up to get a blast here.
    I will give the Manager 5 out of 5 and for the club 4 out of 5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5925021005621228/k2311a0225/2.25.10