Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Moisture Lotion SPF 28  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's not completely matte, but definitely not shiny either
  • In my opinion, it's one of the best drugstore moisturizers, and the only moisturizer with sunscreen that doesn't break me out

• by anniekim07

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Moisture Lotion SPF 28 is my favorite moisturizer and the only one I can use without getting acne. Even better, it has SPF 28!

The moisturizer itself is smooth and easy to spread, with a slight floral scent. The smell doesn’t bother me, and usually

fades within a few hours. The moisturizer is non-greasy, and absorbs easily into my skin, leaving a slightly dewy feel. It’s not completely matte, but definitely not shiny either. It moisturizes my dry areas without drenching the rest of my face in oil. Overall, it applies and wears easily ...

• and is not complicated. It is easy for me to apply liquid, cream, or mineral makeover it. In my opinion, it’s one of the best drugstore moisturizers, and the only moisturizer with sunscreen that doesn’t break me out.

It also protects my skin very well. I’ve worn this moisturizer every

day for two months now, and I can see my acne marks fading much more quickly than when I didn’t wear a moisturizer with sunscreen. Plus, wearing SPF is important! It’s the number one thing you can do to protect your skin and help ensure it’s health for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021005571228/k2311a0225/2.25.10