M1-bol by Fizogen  » Health  »
  • I bought M1-bol at GNC for about $100 and I thought that this was way to high but I decided to give it a try because I read the bottle and it really sold me on buying it
  • The price is definitely high but I am telling you this right now that it is worth it
  • I think it took me about 3 days to feel the effects of M1-bol and it took about 3 weeks to see a big difference in my body
  • I suggest that you save your money and go out and buy some M1-bol by Fizogen as soon as you can

• by thereviewerat1

I freaking loved M1-bol by Fizogen because this product actually works and it works real good. I bought M1-bol at GNC for about $100 and I thought that this was way to high but I decided to give it a try because I read the bottle and it really sold me on buying it. The price is definitely high but I am telling you this right now that it is worth it. I would pay $200 for this

product.

M1-bol by Fizogen is made for people who want to gain muscle very fast and I wanted to get big quick. M1-ol did exactly what it said it would do. I stayed on M1-bol for three months and gained 20lbs in muscle during that time. My strength exploded at the gym and I got so strong and big off this stuff!

The downside to taking this stuff was that I had to take about 9 tablets throughout the ...

• day and the bottle only lasted 2 weeks, maybe a tad longer. I ended up spending about $600 in three months for this stuff but I still say that it is worth it. I think it took me about 3 days to feel the effects of M1-bol and it took about 3 weeks to see a big difference in my body.

M1-bol had no serious side effects on me except for a couple of pimples on my back

and an increase in rage but not by much. There really was no msjpr side effects on me and I would take this product all over again knowing the side effects.

M1-bol is so worth trying out. This product made me bigger, stronger and nastier at the gym and I felt very good while taking this supplement. I suggest that you save your money and go out and buy some M1-bol by Fizogen as soon as you can.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425021005561228/k2311a0225/2.25.10