Nickelback music  » Music  »
  • I love the drums that are played in most of their songs
  • I think Nickelback’s songs are awesome but the best songs that Nickelback has done would have to be burn it to the ground and if today was your last day
  • Nickelback is a great band and you should definitely give them a listen too because they ding from the heart and they are simply awesome

• by thereviewerat1

Nickelback makes great music. The sound is awesome and I really enjoy listening to their sound. I love the drums that are played in most of their songs. The music that flows from Nickelback’s band is nothing short of great. Nickelback rarely makes bad music and they haven’t made bad music in years, they have been on a roll making great music as of lately.

I think Nickelback’s songs are awesome but the best

songs that Nickelback has done would have to be burn it to the ground and if today was your last day. Nickelback’s older songs are also awesome such as photograph but their newer songs are all awesome and the new album rocks! I can’t get sick of listening to it.

I think that the leader of Nickelback has a weird look to him though. He really is an odd looking fellow, almost like he ...

• partied way too much in his lifetime but he has a good voice so I guess I can overlook his awkward look. The rest of the band members look normal looking though.

I went to see Nickelback live two times and tickets were a little pricey but these rock when you see them live. A lot of bands sound bad live but Nickelback sounds good both on the radio and live in concert. If

you go to a Nickelback concert than no doubt you will need to buy your tickets soon because these guys really do rock the house live.

Nickelback is a great band and you should definitely give them a listen too because they ding from the heart and they are simply awesome. I will always be a Nickelback fan and everything about them freaking rocks so go and buy their album or catch them in concert.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1425021005541228/k2311a0225/2.25.10