Suave Professionals Shaping & Finishing Spray
1.0
  • During a time recently when I was in desperate need of hairspray and didn't have enough money for my regular brand, I decided to try the Suave Professionals Shaping & Finishing Spray
  • It was less than half the cost of my regular brand, and it stated on the can that it holds as good as Sebastian, so I was excited that I had come across what was seemingly a really good deal
  • If you're looking for a professional finish for your hair that will hold, I would not recommend this product at all
  • I was very disappointed, and will not be purchasing it again

• by Texaslady

During a time recently when I was in desperate need of hairspray and didn’t have enough money for my regular brand, I decided to try the Suave Professionals Shaping & Finishing Spray. It was less than half the cost of my regular brand, and it stated on the can that it holds as good as Sebastian, so I was excited that I had come across what was seemingly a really good deal.

The

Suave Professionals Shaping & Finishing spray comes in three hold levels. I purchased the “freeze” hold, because I needed more hold and control for my style. The can really builds up this brand and type of hairspray, so I didn’t feel the need to give it a try before using it before having to be at a meeting the next day, where I really needed to look my best.

The following morning, after ...

• styling my hair, I did a light spray with the Suave Professionals Shaping and Finishing spray. This hairspray immediately weighed my hair down to the point where it was totally limp on top, and looked as though I had just walked in from the rain. I tried lifting the hair on top and re-arranging it with a lifting comb, to no avail. I ended up having to restyle my hair,
        and do this several times before this spray would hold at all. I used approximately 1/3 of a can that morning, just to get a half-way decent style.

If you’re looking for a professional finish for your hair that will hold, I would not recommend this product at all. I was very disappointed, and will not be purchasing it again.

I would recommend going ahead and spending the money for a higher quality hairspray.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021005511228/k2311a0225/2.25.10