Breathe Right Snore Relief Throat Rinse  » Medicine  »
  • It was a little hard for me to believe that the solution could be so simple, but I decided to purchase it in hopes that my husband would use it
  • My husband slept better too, and I noticed that he didn't spend all of his time at home sleeping the next day like he usually does
  • It was an absolute miracle for us, and I would highly recommend anyone who has a snoring problem, or a loved one who does, to try this product

• by Texaslady

I suffer from the same dilemna as many women,(and probably plenty of men as well), - being married to someone who snores very loudly. Unless you are in that situation, it’s hard to even begin to grasp how excessive snoring can affect the sleep of not only the person who snores, but also the person who gets to share the room with them. It’s not something they can control.

But whether or not they can control it, doesn’t help the fact that no one is getting any sleep. Snoring can not only cause loss of sleep, but also depression due to the lack of good sleep, and can wreak havoc

on a marriage.

Most nights, I would have to sleep in another room due to my husband’s snoring. It’s hard to put things into perspective when you haven’t had any sleep, and I had to be able to get a decent night’s sleep in order to function the next day.

I knew my husband needed a decent night’s sleep too, but I didn’t know what to do.

During my regular visit to the grocery store, I happened to come across a product called Snore Relief by Breathe Right.

It states that it will reduce the loudness and the frequency of snoring. It was a little hard ...

• for me to believe that the solution could be so simple, but I decided to purchase it in hopes that my husband would use it.

The directions say to put approx. 2 tsp.

in the back of the throat for about 30 seconds, then spit it out. You are not supposed to eat or drink anything 30 minutes before, or after you use the product.

Right before bedtime, my husband followed the instructions, and tried the Breathe Right Snore Relief. For the first time in years, I was actually able to sleep in the same room with my husband, and actually got a good nights sleep.

My husband slept better

too, and I noticed that he didn’t spend all of his time at home sleeping the next day like he usually does. He used it faithfully for a while, and then one night, forgot to use it.

I ended up waking him up to use the Snore Relief, and he immediately stopped snoring. I can’t promise that it will cure every case of snoring, but I can say that in our case, this product worked like magic.

It was an absolute miracle for us, and I would highly recommend anyone who has a snoring problem, or a loved one who does, to try this product. It Works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625021005501228/k2311a0225/2.25.10