Davidoff Cool Water Woman eau de toilette  » Perfume  »
  • Davidoff Cool Water Woman eau de toilette is a perfume I bought late last year
  • I purchased the smaller sized bottle that cost $8-10 at Wal-Mart (of course)
  • This was another case of not trying out the scent in the store and as such I learned
  • For someone under the age of 30, I would recommend it highly—especially during the summer when lighter scents tend to last for longer periods of time

• by AJ Rowe

Davidoff Cool Water Woman eau de toilette is a perfume I bought late last year. I confess the reason I bought the perfume was after seeing all the advertisements of two of the television show Lost’s main characters in them—Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly.

Lost is part of what I live

for at this point in my life.

Back to the perfume, it smells wonderful.

Cool Water Woman really does have a fresh scent that reminds me of water.

I purchased the smaller sized bottle that cost $8-10 at Wal-Mart (of course).

Citrus pineapple and woody notes also stand out ...

• in this fragrance.

The biggest drawback I have found with Cool Water Woman is that it is not a long lasting fragrance—at least for me.

Also, the perfume feels a little young for me.

I am 32 years old and it seems this scent would be more appropriately to someone

ten years or so younger than me.

This was another case of not trying out the scent in the store and as such I learned.

For someone under the age of 30, I would recommend it highly—especially during the summer when lighter scents tend to last for longer periods of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021005481228/k2311a0225/2.25.10