Dove beauty bars  » Cosmetics  »
  • Also, I believe Dove may have both white and pink beauty bars
  • The scent, in my opinion, is absolutely beautiful

• by AJ Rowe

Dove beauty bars are a very nice hygiene product. I am allergic to Ivory soap and I do not like overpowering soap scents so I chose Dove while at Wal-Mart one day. I am unsure of the price of regular sized bars.

I purchased several trial sized bars in an attempt

to try them out. The net weight of these bars was 2.

6 ounces each. Also, I believe Dove may have both white and pink beauty bars.

I chose the white ones. I have sensitive skin and this soap did not let me down.

As the package claimed, these bars ...

• do leave skin feeling softer and smoother. My skin did not feel as dry as regular soap can leave it.

I had been told previously not to use this product on my face however; some of the ingredients can hurt people who are prone to skin breakouts. The scent of this

soap is very much geared toward women so if you are a man you may not appreciate it as much.

The scent, in my opinion, is absolutely beautiful. This is one product I cannot quite give a ten to but can give it pretty close.

I would say it has a 9. 4 from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021005451228/k2311a0225/2.25.10