Jessica McClintock Eau de Parfum Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I sprayed the scent and although it was lovely, it definitely felt like it was meant for older women

• by AJ Rowe

Jessica McClintock Eau de Parfum Spray caught my eye at a recent Wal-Mart trip. The bottle was relatively large at 1.

7 ounces and it was priced at $20.

I debated on which perfume to choose to buy that day for some time before finally deciding on Jessica McClintock.

In my ignorance, I chose this perfume without testing

it first.

No testers of this brand were available and I did not want to open one so I took my chances.

I should not have taken my chances.

I have an allergy to this perfume.

I had fear rise in my chest when I opened the box and pulled out a bottle that looked like ...

• it belonged to something my grandmother would own.

I sprayed the scent and although it was lovely, it definitely felt like it was meant for older women.

Jessica McClintock claims to have notes of lemon, basil, white rose, and jasmine.

I do catch these hints of scent in the perfume but as for me I cannot wear

it due to allergies and headaches.

If you are looking for a lasting perfume, this one does last.

A rating is very difficult to give regarding the circumstances of being allergic and using it just a few times but I will give it a moderate one out of price, ability to last, and it not being terribly scented.

Jessica McClintock Eau de Parfum Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625021005441228/k2311a0225/2.25.10