Inspector Hector plaque detector  » Cosmetics  »
  • Inspector Hector plaque detector is an interesting dental hygiene product marketed for children
  • Since using Inspector Hector, I have noticed fewer food particles coming out during the Listerine Smart Rinse (the smart rinse colors food particles) so it is doing its job beautifully
  • The best part is this product is relatively inexpensive at around $2-3 a bottle at our local Walmart

• by AJ Rowe

Inspector Hector plaque detector is an interesting dental hygiene product marketed for children. Using Inspector Hector turns teeth blue so children know what to look for when they brush their teeth.

The product is used before brushing so it is more effective.

Listerine Agent Cool Blue was our other option when

we purchased Inspector Hector.

Inspector Hector was lesser expensive and seemed to do the same thing as Listerine Agent Cool Blue so it was the one we bought.

Inspector Hector Plaque Detector comes in a 16.

9 fl oz bottle and tastes like “secret blue bubble gum.

” I like this product because ...

• it is teaching my children, ages 4 and 6, that brushing their teeth involves more than chewing on the bristles of the toothbrush.

My kids love using Inspector Hector.

We brush until the blue is gone, then we use the flossers.

Because I still have some post brush Listerine Smart Rinse

we use it as well.

Since using Inspector Hector, I have noticed fewer food particles coming out during the Listerine Smart Rinse (the smart rinse colors food particles) so it is doing its job beautifully.

The best part is this product is relatively inexpensive at around $2-3 a bottle at our local Walmart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021005431228/k2311a0225/2.25.10