Schick Intuition razor
1.0
  • In my opinion, it was definitely not worth it
  • This Schick Intuition razor cost me about $10 at our local Wal-Mart

• by AJ Rowe

Schick Intuition is possibly the worst razor I have ever used. The only worse razors I have used are those that comes ten in a package for about a dollar.

The head of this razor is enormous and it does not provide for a close shave at all.

Also, the razors are protected by

a coating of material that is supposed to protect your legs and arm pits from razor cuts and burns when you use it.

This coating only makes the shave less close and the material resembles soap so if you are not careful it will melt away.

I have purchased two different versions of the razors ...

• that had the coating around the blade and they are not worth it.

When the coating is gone, a closer shave is possible but nicks and cuts are virtually guaranteed.

The coating is supposed to be used as shaving cream or shaving gel normally is so I was excited to cut out a step.

In my opinion, it was definitely not worth it.

To have a close shave, I would have had to use this razor two or three times a day.

The worst thing is this razor is so large shaving the bikini area is impossible.

This Schick Intuition razor cost me about $10 at our local Wal-Mart.

Schick Intuition razor
    julsbuckman says :

I got mine at Sam’s so I got a really good deal at $ 1.60 a cartidge. I was happy with that thinking 20 cartridges would last me all summer. What I didn’t know was that in the year since I stopped using the intuition the manufacturers changed to soap formula so that it melts super fast, reseulting in women buying more replacement cartridges. When it first came out, it used to last me a week. Now the new cartidges last for two shaves and that is it. So, if I shave everyday, that leaves me using 15 a month. They are crazy if they think people are going to continue to pay that much a month to shave. I would rather spend my $ 25 a month somewhere else. Oh, and since I slurged and decided to spend that much shaving for the first time in 7 years, I got the added benefit that the first time I retried the intuition I cut my ankle this morning. Uh, haven’t done that in many many years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021005421228/k2311a0225/2.25.10