Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • The cost is about $6.00 for a 4.2 ounce bottle
  • I do not experience the oily residue that I usually have with other eye makeup removers while using this product either
  • This is the best eye makeup remover out there I have found

• by AJ Rowe

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is a wonderful product. Of all the eye makeup removers I have used, Rimmel is my favorite.

The cost is about $6 for a 4.

2 ounce bottle.

I am unsure of other stores it is located at but bought mine at Wal-Mart.

The good thing

about Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is that it is able to remove heavy eye makeup.

Rimmel also seems better able to remove waterproof mascara than most other eye makeup removers.

This is the product I use on my children when we play dress up and they want to wear make-up.

...

• The product is gentle.

I am someone with horrible allergies and this does not leave my eyes burning, stinging, or itching.

Be sure to buy the version that says it removes waterproof mascara if that is important to you.

It will be highlighted in blue on the bottle.

I do

not experience the oily residue that I usually have with other eye makeup removers while using this product either.

This is the best eye makeup remover out there I have found.

Because it does its job so well and is relatively inexpensive, I am going to give it the rare 10 in rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021005411228/k2311a0225/2.25.10