Earthbath Grooming Wipes  » Pets  »
  • If you are willing to spend a few dollars extra, I guarantee you won't be let down

• by illyss18

I have a shih tzu / bichon frise puppy who is always in need of tons of grooming. Along with brushing her out everyday, I wipe her down with doggy wipes. I recently purchased Earthbath Grooming Wipes to use on her and these wipes have been my favorite to use by far!

Earthbath advertises themselves to by “good for the planet”. From reading the ingredients of the wipes, I

can see that they do not use any harsh chemicals. In fact, they are all natural and gently enough to use around my puppies’ face and eyes. I purchased the wipes made especially for puppies. They have a pleasant cherry scent that I adore. Also, they contain aloe vera and vitamin E to moisturize the skin and coat of the dog. Some wipes actually contain alcohol ...

• which can dry up their skin. Also, you could forget going near their eyes with those kinds of wipes.

I also like how the Earthbath wipes don’t dry out quickly. It’s probably because it doesn’t contain alcohol and because of the moisturizing agents. The size of the wipes are also just the right size for a small to medium sized dog. If you have a larger dog, you

might need to use more than 1 wipe. But that’s okay because you can get a container of 100 wipes. And since they don’t dry out easily (unlike other wipes out there), you can take your time grooming your dog.

The price is usually a little more expensive than average for doggy wipes. If you are willing to spend a few dollars extra, I guarantee you won’t be let down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925021005361228/k2311a0225/2.25.10