Samssung p2450h monitor
  • The monitor looked amazing with it's glossy look and it's huge size(I had a benq 20 inch screen before) Installation The installation of the monitor in general was easy but I would prefer it to be a bit easier
  • Everyday use I can say I'm impressed with the monitor

• by Mr Melvin

The samsung syncmaster p2450h I can say is a top of the line product. Unboxing and things contained: It came in a rectangular paper box with anti-vibration material to keep it intact.

Together were a dvi cable(very short though,only half a metre or a bot longer),a vga cable but even though it has a connection no hdmi cable.

Contained was

also a slick stand and the manual.

On the actual product there were no scratches or any damage.

The monitor looked amazing with it’s glossy look and it’s huge size(I had a benq 20 inch screen before) Installation The installation of the monitor in general was easy but I would prefer it to be a bit easier.

Connecting the stand was a ...

• piece of cake just a bit of force and it went in nice and easy.

Connecting the power cable and the dvi cable was the hardest part.

The hollow part behind the monitor didn’t fit the cable easily so I had to hold it stable until I had screwed the pins of the dvi cable in.

For the power cable I had to push a hell lot

to get it in properly.

Everyday use I can say I’m impressed with the monitor.

It’s got beautiful colours and the size as I mentioned makes it look amazing.

The touchscreen buttons are also a nice touch.

The only downsides I can think are it’s bad viewing angles and some backlight bleed but for it’s price 250euros it’s excellent.

Pros: Big size Beautiful colours Nice looks Big size Cons: Difficult cable installation Bad viewing angles Backlight bleed a bit annoying

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625021005271228/k2311a0225/2.25.10