iPod Nano 5th Generation (Video Camera)  » Electronics  »
  • I purchased an iPod Nano 5G (8GBs) about 2 months ago, & I'm definitely satisfied with my purchase
  • Definitely one of the best features is the built-in video camera
  • Even though you cannot snap still photos, the video quality is amazing considering the size of the iPod and considering the iPod's focus isn't even the video camera
  • Not only that, something I noticed is, the iPod seems very scratch-resistant
  • I would recommend buying the 16 GB version, I found that I'm having to delete some albums in order to fit in all my music in it

• by rhdz3

I purchased an iPod Nano 5G (8GBs) about 2 months ago, & I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase. Totally worth the 150 bucks.

It’s stylish, and it is lightweight, sometimes I even forget that it’s in my pocket. Definitely one of the best features is the built-in video camera. Even though you cannot snap still photos, the video quality is amazing considering the size of the iPod and considering the iPod’s focus

isn’t even the video camera. Not only that, something I noticed is, the iPod seems very scratch-resistant. I’ve yet to see any significant scratches after 2-3 months. I’ve dropped it some 4-5 times, and you wouldn’t notice unless you looked really closely. The only thing I have noticed, is some minor dust/dirt lodged under the screen, which can only be noticed in the sunlight & looking closely. However one could say ...

• I’m at fault for this, for not taking proper care of the iPod.

One con is, the video camera is placed right where you would naturally hold the iPod. This shouldn’t be a problem however, if you just hold the iPod sideways. It’s good enough that the iPod even comes with a camera.

I would recommend buying the 16 GB version, I found that I’m having to delete some albums in order to

fit in all my music in it.

I have 1356 songs=6.56 GB.

The music videos play perfectly in it also.

Pros: Stylish Lightweight Video Camera Audio/Video Quality Pedometer Games Scratch-resistant Long battery-life

Cons: Position of the video camera

Overall, of the 3 iPods I’ve purchased (Mini, Classic, Nano 5G) this is the one I’ve been the most satisfied with. Definitely worth the 150 dollars. The only thing keeping me from rating the Nano 5G a 10, is the video camera’s position. Everything else is perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625021005171228/k2311a0225/2.25.10