Purina ONE Natural Blend Cat Food  » Pets  »
  • Being the proud pet mom of 3 beautiful indoor cats, it is important to me that I feed my cats the best diet that I can afford on my budget
  • My cats are very satisfied with the Purina ONE natural blends cat food, and I have noticed an increased shine to their coat, and just a happier, and healthy perspective from them all since placing them on the Purina ONE natural blend formula
  • I would highly recommend this product to other cat moms, and feel good about feeding this to my little cat-babies

• by Texaslady

Being the proud pet mom of 3 beautiful indoor cats, it is important to me that I feed my cats the best diet that I can afford on my budget. I have tried many different foods to satisy the hunger and meet the nutritional needs of my cats, and this one by far, is the best value for the money I have

found so far.

Purina ONE natural blend with vitamins and minerals is available in Salmon and Brown Rice, or Oatmeal and Chicken formula.

My cats love the Salmon and brown rice, and I am happy that Salmon is the number one ingredient, since there are so many pet foods on the market who list corn as the number one ingredient.

My cats ...

• are very satisfied with the Purina ONE natural blends cat food, and I have noticed an increased shine to their coat, and just a happier, and healthy perspective from them all since placing them on the Purina ONE natural blend formula.

In our area, you can expect to pay around $13 for a 6.

8 lb bag of the Purina ONE natural Blend.

Yes, it is a little more expensive than some other foods available on the market,yet costs less than many.

I am happy to pay $13 to be sure that my cats are fed a healthy diet that satisfies their hunger, and meets their nutritional needs.

I would highly recommend this product to other cat moms, and feel good about feeding this to my little cat-babies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925021005081228/k2311a0225/2.25.10