Wellness Dog Food Super5Mix Just for Puppy
  • It definitely beats Iams, Science Diet, Purina, etc. But Wellness is at the top of the chart for my puppy
  • I highly recommend the Wellness dog food brand for all dogs

• by illyss18

The reason I chose to start my new puppy out on Wellness Super5Mix Just for Puppy dry food is because after scouring the internet for what seemed to be weeks, I came to the conclusion from other reviewers that Wellness was one of the top brands out there. Other dog foods can contain ingredients that can be harmful to your dog’s health. Wellness promises that their food does not contain the following: -No meat by-products -No wheat -No corn -No soy -No artificial colors -No artificial

flavors -No artificial preservatives

When we first got our puppy, the breeder had been feeding her a different brand of food (Canidae). After a few weeks, I gradually switched her to Wellness. What happened here was pretty amazing: In order to gradually switch her from Canidae to Wellness, I would mix the two brands together. My puppy actually went out of her way to pick out the Canidae kibble from the bowl and only eat the Wellness kibble! I knew then and there and ...

• I made a great choice with Wellness!

From what I hear, Canidae is still a pretty decent dog food. It definitely beats Iams, Science Diet, Purina, etc. But Wellness is at the top of the chart for my puppy. As she gets older, I will switch her to the adult food. Luckily for her, the adult food comes in a variety of flavors! My only wish is that the puppy food came in some other flavors as well. Now that she has

reached the 6-month mark, I can tell she is starting to crave variety. To cure her cravings, I mix in some Wellness canned food with her dry kibble.

So far, she seems to be a happy and healthy puppy. Even the vet said that she seems to be a lot smarter than the average puppy. Her coat looks great, her teeth are strong and clean, she is very well-mannered, she listens to my commands for the most part, and she is so playful. I highly recommend the Wellness dog food brand for all dogs!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925021004971128/k2311a0225/2.25.10