Cebu Pacific  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • I know that the flight we got was only for 1 hour and 30 minutes but I still find it weird for an airline to sell snacks, especially if it’s not even made/cooked by them (they were selling Nova, Cheese Curls, Zesto, etc)
  • Some people might say that this is the cost of choosing a cheap airline

• by kireina13

Are you looking for an airline that offers affordable flights to the Philippines or Asia? If you’re willing to sacrifice 3 or 4 hours of your precious vacation time, then book now at Cebu Pacific!

Cebu Pacific is currently the leading domestic carrier in the Philippines [or so their website proclaims]. They also boast about the youngest fleet in Asia. Yes, they may have the youngest fleet of planes

but I don’t think they can boast about having the most modern/spacious model.

Earlier this year, my friends and I experienced how terrible the customer service of Cebu Pacific is. Our flight was scheduled to leave at 2:40 PM, 45 minutes has passed since the boarding time but there was no plane! The attendants at the airport were clueless of what’s happening and they only announced that the flight ...

• will be delayed for an hour after being harassed by some foreigners. Talk about customer service! Did we board after the one hour delay? NO. They announced another hour of delay and another one after that. My flight was delayed for 3 hours in total.

Another funny thing about this airline is it sells in-flight snacks. I know that the flight we got was only for 1 hour

and 30 minutes but I still find it weird for an airline to sell snacks, especially if it’s not even made/cooked by them (they were selling Nova, Cheese Curls, Zesto, etc).

Some people might say that this is the cost of choosing a cheap airline. Yes, that might be true. But isn’t it also true that you have to provide good customer service, even to not so rich customers?

Cebu Pacific

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4025021004961128/k2311a0225/2.25.10