Twistix Dog Treats for Good Oral Hygiene  » Pets  »
  • I decided from now on, when I was busy and she wouldn't leave me alone, I would give her one of these to chew on and distract her
  • And since they are wheat-free, I know it is a good quality product because dogs aren't meant to eat wheat
  • I like to mix it up once in a while and surprise her with a different flavor to chew on
  • I highly recommend this product for all dogs of all ages

• by illyss18

I have a 6-month old shih tzu/bichon frise mix. I knew it was vital that as a growing puppy, I needed to take care of her teeth. Since I got her at 10 weeks old, I introduced her to rope toys and mainly gave her dry kibble to eat. The fibers in the rope keep her teeth clean and the dry kibble keeps her teeth strong.

I came across the Twistix Dog Treat for Good Oral Hygiene at a local pet store. They came in

3 different flavors (original, peanut butter, and mint) and 2 different sizes (small and large). I got the small mint. When I got home and gave it to my puppy, she went nuts! First she started hopping around the treat. Then she attacked it. After that, she finally sat down to chew on it. She gobbled that thing up in about 30 minutes!

For a 5.5oz bag of Twistix, I payed about $7 and it is worth every penny. I ...

• decided from now on, when I was busy and she wouldn’t leave me alone, I would give her one of these to chew on and distract her. And once she was chewing on her Twistix treat, it was like her mind was in another universe and she didn’t notice anything going on around her.

The particular mint flavor I purchased is intended to remove plaque, tartar, and freshen breath. So instead of brushing her tiny teeth (if she would even let me to to begin

with), I give her one of these everyday and the results have been great! Her teeth appear very healthy and I can’t remember the last time her breath smelled bad. And since they are wheat-free, I know it is a good quality product because dogs aren’t meant to eat wheat.

I like to mix it up once in a while and surprise her with a different flavor to chew on. She loves them all! I highly recommend this product for all dogs of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925021004941128/k2311a0225/2.25.10