Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel is amazing

• by AJ Rowe

Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel is amazing. I absolutely adore this stuff and it is very inexpensive at about $2 at our local northeast Arkansas Wal-Mart store (on sale—closer to $3-4 when not on sale).

I am very prone to razor burn and razor cuts so Gillette Satin Care for

Sensitive Skin helps me to ward these horrible things off.

Gillette Satin Care for sensitive skin seems to allow me to have a closer shave on my legs than other shaving gels and creams available.

Using the gel also feels as though I have used lotion on my legs after shaving them.

...

• Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel comes out as a gel and foams up as a cream.

The Aloe Vera scent is not overpowering at all and makes your legs feel refreshed after using it.

I have tried other brands such as Skintimate and Envi.

Before I discovered this

shaving gel, I was somewhat afraid to shave my legs due to cuts but not any longer.

Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin shaving gel exceeds them all.

I plan to continue using this product and it is one of the very few products I would rate a ten and have no qualms about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125021004881128/k2311a0225/2.25.10