Dragon King Chinese restaurant  » Restaurants  »
21415 Vanowen Street, Canoga Park, CA 91303
  • Dragon King is a Chinese restaurant which I like for its economic pricing and very big portions of dishes
  • It is in a very shady strip mall and parking facility is big problem

• by Just4u

Dragon King is a Chinese restaurant which I like for its economic pricing and very big portions of dishes. I normally take their delivery service which requires only minimum order below fifteen dollars. This is very less compared to the minimum order required at many Chinese restaurants in the area.

The service is

also pretty fast. I receive the food in les than half an hour.

The orange chicken at Dragon King is unique in taste. This is the only place where I liked Orange Chicken so much.

Their rice is also very tasty. But Dragon King looks like a very worn down and cramped restaurant ...

• from outside.

It is in a very shady strip mall and parking facility is big problem. Most of the times I end up parking at the street.

I never eat at the restaurant because I do not like the area there. But Dragon King is an excellent place for taking out the food.

Their lunch special which comes for just six dollars is a great deal and filling for the stomach. The service people are just okay.

I do not see any extra ordinary service quality at this place. But the floor and the counters are always clean and I am happy about that from such a small place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725021004851228/k2311a0225/2.25.10