Alyssa Ashley Musk Perfume
1.5
  • I think this is the only 2 out under this label, but I may be wrong
  • The Fizzy one cost £9.99 for the 100ml, whereas this one was £16.99 for the same size

• by leeanne

This is the other scent I tried when I got a freebie. Until then I hadn’t smelt anything by this name, but now I had 2 of the Perfumes. I think this is the only 2 out under this label, but I may be wrong. Where the other 1 was really sweet, this one was a Musk one and a lot heavier. I didn’t give the other 1 too great a review, but it was nicer than this one.

I just got a little tester vial of this one, so looked on the website to see pictures of the box and bottle. This is a

lot different looking than the fun look of the other one. The box is a creamy colour and it is like it is trying to look expensive, but failing somewhat. This was more expensive than the other one. The Fizzy one cost £9.99 for the 100ml, whereas this one was £16.99 for the same size. None of them were on special offer.

I didn’t like the look of the bottle. It was quite large and the glass looked a bit frosted with large lettering on the front. It looked a bit old and the gold colouring with the cream and the black writing just all ...

• looked cheap. The lid was large and again not that nice looking.

There was a few different notes in this, and not just all the 1 Musk scent, which I was surprised at. There was Iris, jasmine, Rose, Woods and Musk. I liked the lighter Rose scents mixed with the Musk as it sort of broke the heavy scent up a bit. I think this was trying to smell a bit oriental, but it didn’t really work that well.

I would say this is more a night time scent, but again it isn’t quite as heavy as what a normal night time scent would be.

This lasted alright, but I would still say you had to reapply through the day or night to get most of the scent back again.

I would say this would be more suited to an older person as there s nothing for the younger person. This type of scent has been used a lot, and this is nothing new.

I would not buy a full sized bottle of this, but did use the whole vial up in 2 days. I would have probably binned it after the 1st day, but thought I would give it a good trial and I still concluded it’s not for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5624021004821128/k2311a0224/2.24.10