Banana Republic W Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This was the 2nd one I smelt and I think this has been out for quite a while
  • This cost £18 down my street for a 50ml bottle
  • It’s hard to say why I like this scent so much, as there is nothing much to it, but it just is a nice, crisp, clean scent
  • I’m off to pick up a bargain bottle of this, and would recommend to anyone that this is certainly worth £7.45

• by leeanne

This is a great scent from banana republic. This was the 2nd one I smelt and I think this has been out for quite a while. I had a sniff of this at the Perfume stand down my town. I’ve never got round to buying a proper bottle of this, but I would as long as the price was right and I didn’t have a million bottles of Perfume to use up.

This cost £18 down my street for a 50ml bottle. I just

went onto a website to check out the box and bottle and see it is on offer for £7.45, which is a great bargain. I may have to buy a bottle at that price and keep for a bit. Can’t let an offer like that go.

The box is a light colour, basically a creamy white. It has a large silver coloured W on the front. Not sure what the W symbolises, and I can’t find any explanation about it, but I’m not much fussed. The bottle is alright. It is quite a flat bottle and again has the W on it as well. Although the bottle is quite simple, it doesn’t look too cheap, but you know it isn’t that expensive either. It’s just a wide clear glass bottle with a simple little lid. The liquid is a sort of cream colour as well. Although the bottle doesn’t stand out, it is just a nice simplistic bottle.

This squirts out quite fierce and gives good coverage as ...

• Banana Republic W Perfume
      well. This seems to last quite a long time as well. I could still smell a bit a good few hours later.

This smells like Vanilla, a slight Musk and just lots of nice fresh scents. There seems to be a few fruity tones to this as well, and everything seems to just mix together just nice. It’s hard to say why I like this scent so much, as there is nothing much to it, but it just is a nice, crisp, clean

scent.

I would say this is more suited to women in their 20’s. it is a classic scent without being yuk and boring and bland. It is quite delicate and I would say this is more a daytime scent rather than night. I think a couple of more fresh scents would have made this slightly better though.

I’m off to pick up a bargain bottle of this, and would recommend to anyone that this is certainly worth £7.45. it even has free delivery as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5624021004791128/k2311a0224/2.24.10