Snickers (Chocolate Bars)  » Food  »
  • I love this perfect combination of peanuts caramel and milk chocolate
  • While others would want their chocolate bar to be purely milk chocolate I would prefer chocolates like Snickers which is not boring
  • Indeed it takes so much self-control but I always make sure I don't eat too much to avoid health issues

• by ladyli

I would admit, I am a chocolate monster. I do love chocolates and one of them is this very irresistible Snickers bars.

Even if my husband would joke it is not good for my figures, I would just laugh it off and would not mind.

After all he himself is addicted to snickers bar.

I love this perfect combination of peanuts caramel and milk chocolate.

It melts deliciously into my mouth so that

one bar has to be seconded by another and if I could not control myself I could even eat as much as three or more bars in one sitting.

While others would want their chocolate bar to be purely milk chocolate I would prefer chocolates like Snickers which is not boring.

Biting and chewing are more enjoyable because it is not only the sticky and sweet milk chocolate but the crispy roasted ...

• peanuts and the special sweetness of the caramel roll over my tongue and teeth.

I saw an advertisement of Snickers that says, “If Hungry Grab a Snicker!” Well that goes very true on me.

While my office mates would prefer eating French fries for quick snack I would rather grab Snickers.

I am by nature a “sweet tooth” person so I would rather eat sweet than salty stuff.

But I make sure I

am not exceeding the limit so that I will not end up diabetic.

The roasted peanuts in Snickers bar make the whole bar not that sweet actually so it encouraged more craving.

Indeed it takes so much self-control but I always make sure I don’t eat too much to avoid health issues.

Although my grocery cart will not be without a pack of Snickers, I make sure I don’t eat them all up in one sitting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724021004721128/k2311a0224/2.24.10