Del Monte Fit and Right
  • Well, I think this is sort of fooling the consumers
  • I would admit that Del Monte Fit and Right has delicious refreshing taste

• by ladyli

Del Monte Fit and Right is being advertised as a fruit juice that will help burn fat. In fact in the advertisement it is suggested that drinking this juice would enhance your figure and will make you as sexy as the image model Marianne Rivera.

Well, I think this is sort of fooling the consumers.

Drinking this juice alone will not really make

one slim or sexy.

I would admit that Del Monte Fit and Right has delicious refreshing taste.

But the taste has not much difference from the other good brands of fruit juices anyway.

It has a good taste yes but certainly I don’t buy the idea that it could speed up metabolism.

Maybe if that is all that a person would drink and ...

• no more other food intake, the person could be slimmer.

I myself could not feel any burning of fat in my body when I have been drinking this Del Monte Fit n Right ever since it was out in the market.

I certainly found the taste perfect to my taste so I would prefer drinking this than drinking soft drinks but I did not

get any slimmer because of this Del Monte Fit and Right okay! Well anyway in fairness to the makers of this product they specified in their written advertisement that it should be with diet and exercise.

But to me it is still very tricky because anyone could reduce body fat by diet and exercise alone even without Del Monte Fit and Right.

Am I right?

quick note by anonymous :

You will not burn fat by just drinking it. You have to exert effort in exercising too. :)

ladyli says :

You are right anonymous

Richard bartlett says :

Yes but is clunky or over stick to body to slow fitness progress

SeifMontaser says :

Yeah, it’s True

re : Well, I think this is sort of fooling the consumers
    My use has shown the truth is there statements accurate. The product is tasty compared to others .

re : I would admit that Del Monte Fit and Right has delicious refreshing taste
    Product very tasty and easy to consume.I product one of the best trird so far.

sheryl decano says :

Good evening. I just want to know wht`s the pricing decision of your company with regards to del monte fit `n right. What is your degree of competition with your market competitor,let`s day what is your edge with the c2 and nestea juice drink? What is your degree of advertisement,i mean how your way if advertising fit `n right affect your company sales? Can you give me the swot of your company? Thank you very much. I just need it to my economics defense.Pls do submit the answer on my yahoo account.

ladyli says :

sheryl decano sorry for I am not in the position to answer your queries. I am just an ordinary product reviewer of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724021004691128/k2311a0224/2.24.10