Evening Primrose Oil (The Healthy Options)
  • Nevertheless, I did not experience any of these so I believed my body just got nothing but good benefits
  • As I’ve experienced taking Evening Primrose Oil is one of the best ways of maintaining healthy skin
  • I believe The Evening Primrose Oil soft gels I’ve been taking have big part in keep me younger than my age
  • I used to depend on Midol for many years so that I could be relieved from the pain brought about by monthly menstruation but when I learned to take Evening Primrose Oil regularly together with regular exercise, I was able to avoid cramps and pain, breast tenderness and depression too
  • The only downside of this product is the cost which may not be affordable to women who only earn enough for their families

• by ladyli

I started taking Evening Primrose Oil some few years back when my doctor advised me to start taking this supplement if I want to grow gracefully. Well who would not want to grow old gracefully? My OB-Gyne told me to look for good brands in health stores and I did. I was able to buy mine from The Healthy Options Festival Supermall Alabang branch and since then I have been alternating this with my Vitamin E and have so far been greatly benefiting from it. I’ve been buying the biggest bottle from The Healthy Options. A big bottle contains 180 soft gels and costs PHP1,534. A capsule is 1300 grams and I am taking it once a day only. The Evening Primrose Oil from The Healthy Options is in soft gel so it is

just so easy to ingest unlike capsules that sometimes cling on my throat. I also did not encounter any bad side effects all throughout the years I’ve been taking this product. My doctor told me that some patients have experienced loose stool, indigestion, nausea and even headache when they started taking Evening Primrose Oil, so I was advised to be observant to these negative side effects. Nevertheless, I did not experience any of these so I believed my body just got nothing but good benefits.

As with the health benefits based on my experiences I would say that indeed as my OB-Gynecologist said, the effects of Evening Primrose have been really significant. One of the good effects is very noticeable on the skin. It has been effective in keeping the skin healthy looking. It is always important to start ...

• moisturizing the skin from within. I’ve experienced that indeed at age forty and above the skin elasticity could be easily lost if not given proper care. But the good news is that healthy skin can still be maintained by proper nutrition and care. As I’ve experienced taking Evening Primrose Oil is one of the best ways of maintaining healthy skin. Of course aging is inevitable but it is always nice to hear people saying that I don’t look my age. I believe The Evening Primrose Oil soft gels I’ve been taking have big part in keep me younger than my age.

Another great benefit that Evening Primrose Oil gave me for many years was I was saved from the annoying symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome. I used to depend on Midol for many years so that I

could be relieved from the pain brought about by monthly menstruation but when I learned to take Evening Primrose Oil regularly together with regular exercise, I was able to avoid cramps and pain, breast tenderness and depression too.

Regular intake of EveningPrimrose Oil helped me in avoiding most of the discomforts of older women. I never experienced such things as hot flushes, fatigue, vaginal dryness, and dizziness. In fact my friends have been asking me the secret why I have always been bubbly and energetic. Well of course mine it is not actually a secret because I have always been encouraging them to do daily exercise, eat right diet, and take Evening Primrose Oil soft gel among others.

The only downside of this product is the cost which may not be affordable to women who only earn enough for their families.

Angel says :

re : As I’ve experienced taking Evening Primrose Oil is one of the best ways of maintaining healthy skin
    Hi. Good day.
    I came across your review abt Evening Primrose Oil.
    My tita is asking me abt it kasi.
    Would just want to ask how many years have you been taking it and are you taking the Holland and Barrett brand?
    Would really appreciate your reply in my email. Thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424021004641128/k2311a0224/2.24.10