Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes Taco Bell  » Food  »
  • At about three dollars a pop, I thought I could probably find a better deal
  • The small bowl of potatoes was just around $1.30 in price (funny that my side cost more than my taco)
  • The don't look exciting, but they are delicious
  • The side is a little pricey, in my opinion, but I suppose that cheese and sour cream are not quite as cheap as potatoes are
  • I'm glad I decided to try something new and get out of my taco rut

• by Ash Marie

I don’t usually stray from Taco Bell’s main menu. I’ve been eating the same 4 or 5 value meals since I was in fifth grade (save for minor changes to the menu.) Well, I ended up trying a 1/2 pound cheesy potato burrito and loved it,

but I didn’t love the price. At about three dollars a pop, I thought I could probably find a better deal. I was right.

Earlier this week I tried the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes side dish with a regular soft taco, a less than exciting meal choice, or so I thought. The small bowl of potatoes was just around $1.30 in price (funny that my side cost more than my taco.) The potatoes come with a golden crust, covered in nacho cheese sauce and sour cream. The don’t look exciting, but they are delicious!

• Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes Taco Bell
      (Think super crispy and well-seasoned home fries covered in cheese.)

The side is a little pricey, in my opinion, but I suppose that cheese and sour cream are not quite as cheap as potatoes are.

Overall, I think getting a bowl of potatoes and a value menu

burrito or taco make a great meal and are least costly in the long run than the potato burrito is. I’m glad I decided to try something new and get out of my taco rut. All this considered, I am extremely happy with this side. It’s now a personal favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724021004471128/k2311a0224/2.24.10