Skin Below the Chin body spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • Skin Below the Chin is a brand of products I noticed on a trip to Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago
  • I honestly enjoy it as much as I enjoy my Japanese Cherry Blossom and Butterfly Flower sprays from Bath and Body Works

• by AJ Rowe

Skin Below the Chin is a brand of products I noticed on a trip to Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago. Go ahead and think it—this lady is the Wal-Mart lady.

Actually, every lady who lives in this area is the Wal-Mart lady since there is no other place to shop—especially for

cosmetics.

What drew me to the products was the red stickers underneath them.

I had never heard of Skin Below the Chin and already they had the red clearance stickers underneath them.

Those stickers made me wonder if it was done to get attention or if maybe the products were so bad they wanted to clear them out quickly.

I was a little brave and bought a $1 bottle of Lavender refreshing body spray in the trial sized bottle.

This smells wonderful.

I have major issues with sleep so I spray it on my pillow and myself before falling asleep every night ...

• Skin Below the Chin body spray
      and it helps me to relax.

I was very surprised.

When I get the chance (and the money), I plan to return and buy a larger bottle of this spray.

Works.

Bath and Body Works items are much more expensive and not available in my home town.

Skin Below the Chin body spray is one of the rare products that receives a ten from me.

I hope the red stickers do not mean our store is not planning on buying it any more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021004021028/k2311a0224/2.24.10