Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • In that regard, I was a little disappointed
  • One problem is trying to remove it with eye makeup remover
  • Oh for the early 1990’s when the same makeup was half the cost it is now

• by AJ Rowe

It was a close call on whether or not I would purchase Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara. I am a mom from a family who lives near the poverty line so purchasing makeup in the $12-13 range makes me feel guilty. It had been several months since I purchased anything for myself one day so I gave in.

All the commercials for this product sucked me in and I was interested. The

product is fun to use if you have a steady hand.

It has a button on the side of the wand that you press to cause it to vibrate. In all honesty, I have used other mascaras that make my lashes as long as this does.

In that regard, I was a little disappointed. Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara does make it where you do not need those horrible little eyelash curlers and combs ...

• though so it makes up for what it lacks in giving your lashes length.

The product does not clump up like most mascara so in that regard it is a good product as well. One problem is trying to remove it with eye makeup remover.

Maybelline Pulse Perfection is waterproof. My daughter is four and when she plays dress-up, I put this mascara on her.

The vibration action makes her laugh since

she is super ticklish. I never use more than one quick brush with her because it is difficult to remove.

Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara is fun, works in some ways but not in others, and is in what is now considered an affordable price range. Oh for the early 1990’s when the same makeup was half the cost it is now! Good gosh I am 32 years old and already sounding like my mom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021003990628/k2311a0224/2.24.10