Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Cream Conditioner
1.0
  • Length and Strength is not my favorite of the shampoo and conditioner brands a person can buy
  • The price of the 13 ounce shampoo and conditioner bottles was between $2-3 each so the price was wonderful

• by AJ Rowe

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Cream Conditioner: Length and Strength is not my favorite of the shampoo and conditioner brands a person can buy. I am unsure of what it is that is in the length and strength shampoos and conditioners but none of them do well with my hair—including Pantene’s version called Beautiful Lengths.

The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is wonderful—very fruity.

The price of the 13 ounce shampoo and conditioner bottles was between $2-3 each so the price was wonderful.

The shampoo and conditioner quite frankly just did not work.

I will not buy this version of Garnier shampoo and conditioner again.

I will spend ...

• a little more to purchase something that does better with my hair and it will be in larger bottles as well.

Thirteen ounces is a fine sized bottle for one person but because it is used for a family of four it goes quickly.

If you do enjoy this shampoo and conditioner it is available in

larger bottles though.

My hair is the normal type—somewhat oily but only if I go a day without washing it.

It is thin and fine so it breaks off before I can grow it very long and this is frustrating.

This shampoo and conditioner claimed to be for fragile, hard-to-grow-long hair and it let me down tremendously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021003980628/k2311a0224/2.24.10