John Frieda Frizz-Ease Finishing Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to look good at my job, so I decided that if it worked, then it would be well worth it
  • I love this product, and will never go back to the other products I once used
  • I would very highly recommend the John Frieda Frizz-Ease finishing spray to anyone who wants to combat frizz, have shiny and lustrous hair, and needs their hair-style to last all day

• by Texaslady

My hair is still growing out of a perm from over a year ago, which has made my hair unable to hold a style without frizzing. After trying every product on the market today, I finally decided to try the John Frieda Frizz-Ease finishing spray. At almost $6.00 a can, you can imagine how many others I tried before deciding to spend this kind of money on a can

of hairspray! I have to look good at my job, so I decided that if it worked, then it would be well worth it.

I had a very important meeting the next day and I had to look my best. Plus, it was raining outside, which is something that those of us who suffer from frizzy hair do not look forward to. After using the hot rollers on my hair, I used the John Frieda Frizz-Ease finishing spray to hold my style, and went to my meeting.

I was gone that day about 12 hours before returning home. To my amazement, my hair looked just like it did when I left that morning! My style was perfectly polished, having a gleaming shine to it, and absolutely no frizz.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease finishing hairspray not only holds your ...

• John Frieda Frizz-Ease Finishing Hairspray
      style throughout the day, but it also combats the tendency to frizz, in addition to leaving your hair with a shiny, polished finish. It is a fine mist, and does not weigh your hair down at all.

In an attempt to save money, I have tried again some of the other less expensive products since, trying to find something comparable to the John Frieda products. Nothing compares to this

product, not even the more expensive brands of hairspray. I love this product, and will never go back to the other products I once used.

I would very highly recommend the John Frieda Frizz-Ease finishing spray to anyone who wants to combat frizz, have shiny and lustrous hair, and needs their hair-style to last all day. It is a fantastic product that I will be using for years to come!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021003950628/k2311a0224/2.24.10