Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Definitely, this is a better arrangement than doing paper work the whole day
  • Unfortunately, I also expose my skin to the dry and salty air of the coastal city I lived and worked in
  • This is why I decided to use this lotion, which promises to provide me with a daylong protection against dry skin
  • Since it gives me protection for the entire day, I no longer experience the inconvenience of bringing around a lotion container
  • I like this one because I did not develop any rash nor did I get any allergic reaction

• by scentiments

My tasks sometimes require me to be on the field more often than being stuck inside the office. Definitely, this is a better arrangement than doing paper work the whole day. Unfortunately, I also expose my skin to the dry and salty air of the coastal city I lived and worked in. My skin dries up so easily and becomes vulnerable to flaking and other skin disorders. This is why I decided to use this lotion, which promises to provide me with a daylong protection against dry skin.

I immediately fell in love with the lotion on the first time I applied it on my skin. It did

not give me that greasy feeling I used to dislike about other moisturizers. The lotion is thick but when I used it, my skin did not feel clammy at all. Other brands would have given me the weird notion of having butter on my skin. Certainly, this one does not.

Driving around the city to meet people who need my services can make my skin dry in just a few hours. This would mean bringing along with me a bottle of moisturizer. However, this current lotion that I have moistens my skin for the whole day. It prevents both sun and air from dehydrating my skin and it encourages ...

• small amounts of perspiration just to wet it enough. Since it gives me protection for the entire day, I no longer experience the inconvenience of bringing around a lotion container.

Although it is not purely made of organic ingredients, I did not notice any unpleasant side effect. I usually consider any skin care product with so many chemicals risky. However, this one is different. I like this one because I did not develop any rash nor did I get any allergic reaction. That is why I do not have qualms in using it regularly.

After using a lotion, I always have to wait for several minutes before I can apply

makeup. However, that is not the case with my current brand. My skin absorbs it quickly after just a minute of application. No greasy traces are left afterwards. This makes it possible for me to put on makeup immediately. Other brands made me stay in front of the mirror a little longer before I can do my makeup.

My moisturizing lotion may not be as cheap as other brands but I feel that it was worth every dollar I spent. The benefits that it provides my skin are many while it does not have any contraindication. Its safety and effectiveness are qualities it can be most proud of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021003900628/k2311a0224/2.24.10