National Family Opinion Poll
  • It is probably the best paid survey site I have joined, and believe me, I have joined a lot

• by Phyllis
      For those of you looking for paid surveys that are worth your time, check out National Family Opinion Poll (NFO). They are a great survey company that is very reputable and worth the time you will spend

taking their surveys. They never spam you or share your information with others. It is probably the best paid survey site I have joined, and believe me, I have joined a lot. They reward you ...

• with points, depending on the length of the survey, and the points can be converted to a cash payout or used to buy merchandise, etc. I have been paid by them many times over and have always
        been satisfied with their way of doing business! You will not get rich and you cannot make a full time income at this, but you can make some extra cash in a reasonable amount of time taking their surveys.

patricia surridge says :

Can you tell me when my amazon email for my Hi points will arrive.. I was told it would take 10 - 14 days.. I t is now 20 days. Please advise it was ordered on 22 09 10

Darling Violetta says :

Can the points be converted into purchasing power.. such as gift certificates to online retailers?

How many points does the average survey pay? How long does the average survey take? What is the minimum amount of points that you have to earn before you can exchange the points for a minimum amount of cash? What was the lowest dollar amount that you could exchange for in the terms of cash?

How much have you earned from this site?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62710100390431/k2311a1027/10.27.06