Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner
  • I love to donate my hair to Locks of Love but it is difficult to get my hair long enough for a 10-12” ponytail
  • I noticed at Wal-Mart today that it was not on clearance because it does not work and was being discontinued

• by AJ Rowe

Pantene Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner is utter and complete poo in a bottle. Shampoo—poo, get it? Ok, not funny. Actually, this is one of the worst shampoo and conditioners I have ever tried.

My hair is thin and fine so it breaks off very easily. I love to donate my hair to Locks of Love

but it is difficult to get my hair long enough for a 10-12” ponytail.

I hoped this shampoo and conditioner would help. My husband used the shampoo and conditioner as well because he too has long hair.

We both hate it and regretted buying it simply because it was on clearance. I noticed at Wal-Mart today that ...

• it was not on clearance because it does not work and was being discontinued.

It is still on the shelves marked down to $5 for the shampoo and $5 for the conditioner for fairly large sized bottles. Trust me when I say it is not worth it.

The formula is completely different from the original Pantene shampoo and

conditioner. This shampoo and conditioner do not even have the classic Pantene smell.

The formula is sticky if anything. I just really did not like these two products.

I am a huge fan of the original Pantene but Beautiful Lengths is a mistake. I will have to eat more protein or something to make my hair grow longer.

Donna Farnsworth says :

Which of the new shampoo and conditioners compares to Pantene Thick Full? I purchased the Beautiful Lengths Fragile to Strong conditioner and it is nothing like the Full Thick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021003790628/k2311a0224/2.24.10