Holyoke health center in Holyoke MA  » Health  »
230 Maple Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
  • Also one of the best parts about going to the Holyoke health center is that when you show up for the time of your appointment you are usually seen on time and not kept waiting
  • My overall experience with the Holyoke health center was a good one but the location of the place sucks and they should at least return peoples’ calls sooner than later who want to become a new patient with them
  • If you want a good doctor than definitely go to the Holyoke health center

• by thereviewerat1

The Holyoke health center is an alright place to have as your doctor’s office but there are a few downfalls to having this place as your doctor’s office that kind of bothered me but nonetheless it is still a decent place to go to.

The Holyoke health center is located in a real crappy part of the city and it is scary! I was actually afraid to park my car there for fear that it would be stolen. The Holyoke

health center should move their location to a new section of the city because it really is intimidating parking down there.

I liked the doctor’s at the Holyoke health center. The woman doctor that I had there was very nice and always answered any questions I had about my health and she answered my questions about medications and a lot of other things. The doctor’s at the Holyoke health center are very friendly as well as the workers who work ...

• the front desk. Also one of the best parts about going to the Holyoke health center is that when you show up for the time of your appointment you are usually seen on time and not kept waiting! Who likes waiting? I don’t and Holyoke health center did not keep me waiting at all.

One thing that really angered me about the Holyoke health center was getting the very first appointment with them. The Holyoke health center didn’t return any

of my calls for about a month and than they finally scheduled me in for an appointment. I assume that this was because they were very busy at the time.

My overall experience with the Holyoke health center was a good one but the location of the place sucks and they should at least return peoples’ calls sooner than later who want to become a new patient with them. If you want a good doctor than definitely go to the Holyoke health center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424021003760628/k2311a0224/2.24.10