Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Ultra-foam Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I am so accustomed to using a cream or liquid to remove makeup that it was a new experience

• by AJ Rowe

I purchased this cleanser at our local Wal-Mart about a month ago. It was on clearance for $6 and is a 6 ounce bottle.

The cleanser comes in a pump and appears liquid until you dispense it.

Once dispensed, the cleanser looks like foam.

The cleanser claims to be energizing and give a tingly cool

boost.

Perhaps it does these two things but for me it did not accomplish what I wanted it to do.

I wanted it to help me remove the makeup from my skin.

The foam was somewhat bizarre to use as well.

I am so accustomed to using a cream or liquid to remove makeup that ...

• it was a new experience.

It does burn when it gets in your eyes so that warning is very correct.

I do not know that I would purchase this item again if given the chance.

I always use Noxzema pads following whatever I use to cleanse my face.

I did this after using the Neutrogena

Deep Clean Invigorating Ultra-foam Cleanser and the pad was covered in make-up.

Obviously this cleanser did not clean my pores as well as I expected it to do.

Some dirt and makeup is normal even after using a cleanser but there was such an amount following usage of this that it looked like I never cleaned my skin at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021003710628/k2311a0224/2.24.10