The Clorox Toilet Cleaning Wand  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased my wand at Wal-Mart of course (I really must quit saying that as it is very redundant) for $9.99 in a starter kit
  • It is not necessary to add this solution however

• by AJ Rowe

The Clorox Toilet Cleaning Wand is a wonderful tool to assist in house cleaning. The wand has disposable cleaning heads so bacteria and other nastiness do not build up on it quite like regular toilet cleaning brushes.

redundant) for $9.

99 in a starter kit.

The six refills included in the kit tend to go very quickly as I clean my bathroom and toilet every week.

Be careful with the cleaning heads on this brush/wand.

It is very easy to have one accidentally fall off and then fall into the toilet.

...

• Flushing the cleaning heads is a big no-no unless you want to call a plumber and have to pay a huge price.

Having to dunk your hand into a nasty toilet to dig it out isn’t any fun either.

I always add some toilet cleaning solution anyway because let’s face it—the toilet is a nasty

place in the household.

It is not necessary to add this solution however.

Refill packages run about $3 at our Wal-Mart.

My kids always want to try using this tool when they catch me cleaning the bathroom but due to the tendency of the cleaning head to slip off they usually do not get to help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324021003660628/k2311a0224/2.24.10