Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I purchase Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads at Wal-Mart and they cost between $4-5
  • These are the best anti-blemish pads I have found on the market
  • The problem is that very few of these pads truly work to prevent acne
  • Unfortunately, Noxzema has not been an exception in my experience

• by AJ Rowe

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads have been a part of my skin cleaning regime for half of my life now. I am in my thirties and feel somewhat silly buying the pads but hope people assume I have a teenager at home.

The can comes in a package of 90 pads that last

for quite some time.

I purchase Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads at Wal-Mart and they cost between $4-5.

These are the best anti-blemish pads I have found on the market.

The problem is that very few of these pads truly work to prevent acne.

Unfortunately, Noxzema has not been an exception ...

• in my experience.

The pads are thick and do provide a deeper cleaning than soap alone so to some extent they do help breakouts but they do not stop them.

The drawback to these pads is the scent but all anti-blemish pads seem to smell bad.

The Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

do leave your face feeling nice and refreshed and are a good way to be sure all makeup is off your face after using other cleansers.

I cannot give the product a ten but I can give it a high rating.

If I did not enjoy using this product, I would have stopped sixteen years ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124021003650628/k2311a0224/2.24.10