Lysol Disinfectant Spray  » Housewares  »
  • Lysol Disinfectant Spray claims to kill flu virus and I truly believe it does

• by AJ Rowe

Lysol Disinfectant Spray is a wonderful household cleaning tool. I use this spray in both my bathroom and kitchen (sometimes other rooms as well).

Sometimes I spray it near the back porch where our two cats’ have a litter box.

The spray covers the scent fairly well for a brief time before

it dissipates.

What type of spray can fully cover the smell of cat feces though? We normally keep our cats’ litter box perfectly clean but sometimes run out of litter for a day or two so this is when I use the spray.

I primarily use the spray when a member of ...

• the family is sick.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray claims to kill flu virus and I truly believe it does.

The spray comes in several different scents.

I currently use Citrus Meadow Scent for our kitchen, Early Morning Breeze Scent for our bathroom, and Summer Breeze scent for the other rooms.

Sometimes I

spray it right before my husband comes home from work so he believes I have been cleaning for the entire day.

I always use Lysol Disinfectant Spray after cleaning in each room of the house just to add a nice, clean smell.

The spray is inexpensive costing around $3 per can at our Wal-Mart.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray
    a gupta says :

i want a product for my leather shoe raccing shoe

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324021003620628/k2311a0224/2.24.10