Sharpie Ultra Fine Retractable Markers
  • I debated for a long time on purchasing these markers because it cost almost $6.00 at our Wal-Mart for three of them
  • I love how these markers glide over the page while writing my journal entry of the day

• by AJ Rowe

Sharpie Ultra Fine Retractable Markers are a nice writing tool. I debated for a long time on purchasing these markers because it cost almost $6 at our Wal-Mart for three of them.

The retractable markers are more expensive than the sharpie markers with caps but I chose them for a reason.

I have

a 6 year old son and a four year old daughter who love to use my markers/pens/pencils/etc.

Trying to make two children of that age remember to put the tops on markers and pens is next to impossible.

It is akin to having them remember to put their play-dough back in the container so it will not dry out—impossible.

These Sharpie markers are great because they do not bleed onto the other side of the paper when you use them.

There are a large variety of colors as well.

I do not have the packaging mine came in to list specific colors but remember the colors ranging ...

• Sharpie Ultra Fine Retractable Markers
      from purple, green, brown, burgundy, orange, etc.

One package contains like 21 markers of every color while another has the same number but of a “limited edition.

” These larger packages cost close to $20 though so I was unable to purchase more than my $6 set of three.

I am an active writer

in a journal and one marker will last me about three weeks.

I recommend them.

It is sometimes difficult to use the other side of the page when these markers are used and that is the only drawback.

I love how these markers glide over the page while writing my journal entry of the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1224021003610628/k2311a0224/2.24.10