CY Gabriel Gluthatione with milk soap  » Health  »
2.3
  • I've noticed that my body skin is fairer and smoother from using this daily

• by bbyshe

This is one of my favorite whitening soaps because it’s not only effective but it is very mild to use. The price is also very cheap and it usually comes in buy one take one packages here in the Philippines.

This brand has long been in the market now and

it’s really great that this brand offers very cheap soaps but very effective in whitening.

This soap has a mild scent and the ingredients when you look at the back of the packaging are very mild but well known for whitening.

I’ve noticed that my body skin is fairer and ...

• smoother from using this daily.

It’s also a great soap for controlling sweat and odor and I really think this is wonderful.

It beautifies the skin making your tone more even but at the same time it has very good sweat controlling effects.

I don’t plan to switch soaps

after using this and it can be easily bought from SM or Watsons outlets.

It’s very friendly on the budget.

It did not irritate my sensitive skin and it is one of my whitening secret.

You don’t have to spend too much for whitening.

This is a must try.

quick note by anonymous :

I’ve been using this product for almost two months now and it is very effective, it cleanses away your dirt and whitens your skin without having irritations. It is mild and good for all types of skin. Your skin becomes subtle and smooth to touch. Try it and see for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424021003560628/k2311a0224/2.24.10