Philips HR1453 Handmixers
  • I have few hand mixers but I believe that Philips HR1453 Hand mixer will give the best result for my cakes
  • If I am not wrong, I paid around USD 50 US dollar for this Philips HR1453 Hand mixer

• by reviewlover

What is so special about this product? Philips HR1453 Hand mixer is one of my favorite mixer that I often use when I am baking cakes. I have few hand mixers but I believe that Philips HR1453 Hand mixer will give the best result for my cakes.

I bought it few years ago in Europe. At that time, I got

special discount from the electronic store. If I am not wrong, I paid around USD 50 US dollar for this Philips HR1453 Hand mixer. From the beginning, I already told my husband that I would like to have Philips hand mixer because I had quite good experiences with Philips electronic products.

So when I got the special price for this ...

• Philips HR1453 Hand mixer, I took my chance.

There was only one choice of color in the store. And it was white. That’s why now I have white Philips HR1453 Hand mixer. It has 3 step of speed. It is a very simple mixer which can be use as personal or household stuff.

Pity that Philips HR1453 Hand mixer don’t include

the foot. So we always have to hold it when we use the hand mixer. If it would come with the foot, it will be more useful for some people. At least, they can put the mixer on the foot while they are preparing other stuffs that they need for baking cakes. The maximum wattage for this Philips Hand mixer is 175.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624021003550628/k2311a0224/2.24.10